2024-2026 In-Colour Collectors Crew

 


Spread the cost of owning all 5 of the In-Colours by joining a Crew
Check out the YouTube link with all the information here
Written details below:

2024-2026 In-Colour Collection

Thanks for your interest in joining my annual In-Colour Collectors Crew

Sometimes it’s too much to buy everything up front, but by joining a Collector Crew you get to spread the cost over 5 months and end up with all the colours!   Whoo-hoo 

Cost per month is $38.00 If you’d like to add the Stampin’ Blends the cost is $50.00, this price includes Priority shipping to you

Payment for each month’s collection is due on 15th, beginning May 15th and as soon as I get all the payments, I’ll place the order and get it out to you as soon as it arrives back with me. I always expedite my Stampin’ Up! orders so it doesn’t take long.

If you would like to join a 2024-2026 Crew please email the following information to alysonstamps@gmail.com   As soon as we get 5 participants I will confirm to arrange payment and where you’d like your package to be shipped (US only)

 

First Name

Last Name

Would you like to add the Stampin’ Blends for $12.00 more?

I can accept Venmo or Zelle, please let me know how you prefer to pay and I will send you the relevant QR code

Each month you will receive:
Ink Pad
Cardstock 12 sheets (half a pack)
Stampin’ Write Marker
DSP 8 sheets (4 each of 2 double-sided designs)
Ribbon
Stampin’ Blends if you opt-in

When I send out the final delivery, you will receive the plastic case for your markers and the In-Colour Resin Dots and Shimmer Gems as a thankyou gift from me

If you have a friend who would like to join with you please share this information with them; or indeed if you and 4 friends would like to create your own Crew, please let me know


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bookbinding Z Fold Card (YouTube tutorial available)

Painted Petal Paper Pumpkin Card Alternatives using the envelopes in the kit (YouTube tutorial available)

Simple Front Flap Card (YouTube tutorial available)

Puzzle Slider Card (YouTube Tutorial available)

Puzzle Slider 8 Bar Card (YouTube tutorial available)

Painted Petals Paper Pumpkin July 2024 2 more alternative ideas (YouTube tutorial available)

Painted Petals Paper Pumpkin July 2024 Alternative Peach Pie

Time for Cake 3 Candle Cards Alternatives #2 August 2024 Paper Pumpkin (YouTube tutorial available)

Top Hinge Flap Fold Card (YouTube Tutorial available)

Z Fold Staggered Card (YouTube Tutorial available)