June 2024 Paper Pumpkin Subscriber Special Thanks & Beyond Dies


June 2024 Paper Pumpkin Subscriber Special: Thanks & Beyond Add-on Dies

These are the dies that Paper Pumpkin subscribers are eligible to buy as an add-on

If you subscribe to Paper Pumpkin with me in June (follow this link) I will send you the add-on dies
If you are already one of my Pumpkineers, place a $50 order and I will send you the dies
If you are already one of my Pumpkineers and have the dies, place a $40 order and I will send you a pack of the the Blooming Pearls

Please note, this is an individual offer made by me, not a Stampin' Up! or other demonstrator offer. Any questions feel free to email me alysonstamps@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bookbinding Z Fold Card (YouTube tutorial available)

Puzzle Slider Card (YouTube Tutorial available)

Card on a Card Flip (YouTube tutorial available)

Box Step Card (YouTube tutorial available)

Zoom Kit Class February 28th 2024 7-8:30pm ET

One Sheet 6x6 Gate Fold (YouTube tutorial available)

Building Blocks Card (YouTube tutorial available)